Monday, February 23, 2004

ASK ANDREW

We're a sensitive lot here at Panda Pops, and we know when our readers are harbouring secrets and pain. We don't want that. We want to spread joy and harmony through the world in any way we can. Last year we attempted to heal the souls of the walking wounded when The Almighty Jessica Taylor from Liberty X joined us for a week as our agony aunt. As luck would have it, Jessica had a word in the ear of her celeb friend Andrew Kinlochan of being-gay-and-in-Phixx-and-possibly-being-the-only-man-Will-Young-would-ever-admit-to-fancying fame and, having told him how much fun she had during her time here, convinced him to join us too!

Don't hold back kids. You can e-mail your problems to eatsshootsandleaves@hotmail.com or you can leave them in the comment box below. We'll pass them on to the lovely Andrew and he'll answer as many as he can.* But be swift, he's only here until Friday, before he has to run off and be shiny and oiled-up for someone else.

*DISCLAIMER: In the unlikely event of Andrew Kinlochan being unavailable at time of going to press, we reserve the right to have one of our staff writers ghost-write his column.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 pm, Blogger rosie said...

Hi Andrew.

Just before I tell you my problem, I would just like to say that I think you are and amazingly talented person and I love hearing you sing. I wish I could hear more of you. I must say that my favourite song from the Georgeous Phixx Boys is Hold On Me. Not just because you are all basically topless =P but because you are a great singer! =D

It was my birthday last Tuesday and I had my birthday party on the sunday. We went to Walton for the day and it was really good fun. Apart from the fact that 4 of my mates that went with me completley ignored me all day and I dont know why. I went to school on monday and tuesday this week and they still ignore me. It is really getting me down and I dont like it. But, it is kind of ok at the end of the day, because I've got my Ipod and about 6 Phixx songs on there to cheer me up. But I would still like to know a way to get my friends to know how I feel without blabbing.

Thank you for everything.
Good luck in the future
All my love, Rosie.
xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home