Thursday, December 04, 2003

Natalie Bassingthwgreat!

One good thing about having spent a week at home with my parents is the fact that I've been able to catch up on the goings-on Ramsey Street way. As you may have noticed, I have expressed huge appreciation of the addition of Natalie Bassingthwaighte to the cast, because she has the Best Surname Ever (it has at least three superfluous letters, how ace is that?). Now I have had time to see how Izzy Hoyland actually fits in to the story, and it's ace. It's been ages since Neighbours had a good new-character-is-clearly-evil-but-only-one-regular-character-can-spot-it-and-no-one-believes-them storyline, and I will be taking bets shortly on who will triumph out of Izzy and Susan. I sense handbags at dawn. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home