Monday, September 22, 2003

It's Obscure Buff Hottie Week! Yay!

In case you hadn't realised, I spend a lot of time watching obscure television programmes, thinking about obscure bands, and well, generally being rather obscure. And it has come to my attention that there are a number of buff hotties out there that frankly just aren't receiving the exposure they deserve. I feel it is my right, nay my duty, to bring them to you, the Panda Pops buff hottie loving audience. So let's have Obscure Buff Hottie Week, with a different buff hottie each day!

Monday's Obscure Buff Hottie: Simon Rex



This is Simon Rex. He plays Jeff in What I Like About You, which, despite the awful title, is an endearing sitcom currently showing in the UK on Nickelodeon, also starring Amanda Bynes, The Mighty Jennie Garth, and That Bloke From City Guys. Now, isn't he lovely everyone? Say ahh...

If you have a suggestion for a future Obscure Buff Hottie, please e-mail me at the address in the sidebar. I may not have enough ideas to sustain a whole week of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home