Monday, September 08, 2003

I look worryingly like Gareth Gates today.

This occurred to me just now when I got in the lift and looked in the mirror.

I too have slightly dodgy, overlong, wannabe mullet hair that curls upwards at the back. I too have a rather flat face with an expression of slight confusion. I too am wearing my shirt open at the waist (though I am wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt underneath, rather than a vest, since I am far too hairy and pigeon-chested to attempt such things).

Photographic proof may follow, if I can be botherd.

EDIT: Okay, I'm willing to tolerate people not agreeing with me on this. I swear my hair did look very Gareth-esque, but my total lack of skill with a digital camera has utterly failed to catch it. The "proof", such as it is, can be found below for those who are still interested. I'll try and recreate the Gareth hair for the people who will see me at the Popjustice Music Prize tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who was expecting a post of intelligence or quality today, you've clearly been sorely disappointed.


ME

GARETH GATES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home