Monday, June 09, 2003

If I had Shakespeare's way with words, I would write a sonnet, put your name upon it...

Somehow I don't think I would. If I had Shakespeare's way with words, I would use it to make myself very wealthy, I wouldn't waste it on writing a sonnet for some two-bit bint who probably wouldn't appreciate it anyway. Actually, I think I'd rather have Shekespere's way with words, then I could produce songs for ruh n buh artists in America, and make tons of cash. Sometimes I'm so witty I amaze myself.

I have now been sans laptop and internet connection at home for a week. It's not funny any more. And I can't read half the stuff I want to at work. Ooh, think of all the great many gaydar messages I'll have waiting for me. What's that you say? Just the one? From a creepy looking forty year old man wanting to show me a picture of his dick? Crikey. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers. Except this one. I'll be a chooser.

In other news (how much do I use that phrase), my quest to go to the gym and get propa buff! lol! OMG! lol! gathers apace. I have a full gym induction tomorrow night. Say goodbye to lanky panda, and hello to buff panda with biceps to die for. Hope springs eternal. Unless you're in Eternal, hope doesn't really spring for them any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home