Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to - move it!

I really wish that the above were true. Yes, it's approaching that time when those former students amongst us are approaching the ends of our tenancy agreements and finding ourselves moving house again. This has involved the Crumb (flatmate of the Panda) spending a lot of her work hours scouring the internet for mans with vans. Or possible men with ven, whatever the plural of that is. And so far it's not looking good - we're veering dangerously close to bankruptcy trying to get one. So if any of my regular readers (that's both of you) knows someone who lives in London, is over 23, and free to drive a van on a Thursday, you'd really be helping us out.

In other news, I had a listen to One True Voice's new single last night after sheer morbid curiosity got the better of me. And - quelle surprise - it's hideous. Awful sub-80s production with weak vocals and laughable lyrics. Bye boys - it was never going to work, was it? Still, you've got time to be "serious musicians" now, I remember that meant so much to you.

And before I sign off, The Panda would like to state his full support for Pete Burns Week, running currently on Popjustice.com. So go out and buy You Spin Me Round 2003 by Dead Or Alive and let's have no more of this silly number 19 in the midweeks business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home