Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Lunch, the universe, and everything

It has come to my attention recently that there is something wrong with my working day. No, it's not the fact that I actually enjoy my job (although that does make me some degree of a freak, I admit). It's the fact that I spend every lunch hour without fail at my desk, eating last night's leftovers and dicking around on the internet.

So I've decided to throw it open to you, the readers of this blog (Hi Michael! Hi Jessica!) to suggest other things that I could do with my lunch breaks. Sensible suggestions, please. So far my best suggestion was to run down the corridor and ask the Fit Guy who works in an office further down whether he wanted to have lunch with me, but I fear that in that situation I would have ended up eating my lunch on the pavement after being forcibly evicted from the building by security.

What a handsome time to test the TagBoard! Put your suggestions there, if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home